For the most complete business intelligence available on companies, industries, and the people who lead them, there's no better resource than Hoover's. Our staff of industry experts provides comprehensive editorial coverage about more than 44,000 influential companies worldwide, and our world-class data collection process supplies coverage on an additional 23 million public and private companies. All Hoover's enterprise subscribers gain access to the following insight about companies, industries, and decision makers.
- Coverage of more than 23 million companies worldwide, and 29 million decision makers
- Research comprehensive company records containing overviews, histories, products and operations data, key people, and top executive biographies
- Powerful search, sort, and download tools using more than 40 search criteria that offer flexibility and a high level of customization to fit individual information needs
- Access financial statements, SEC filings, market and IPO data
- Study more than 600 industry records including industry description, family tree, SIC, NAICS, and Hoover's industry codes
- Find similar companies and locate organizations that look like your best customers
- Analyze the competition by viewing a financial comparison of a company, its top competitors, the industry, and the market
- Receive breaking news from more than 3,000 top business sources via e-mail alerts, along with the ability to create company Watch Lists, save searches, and easily manage customized settings.
- Manage customized settings in one location; create watch lists, save searches, and receive alerts