There are times when your credit decisions require more in-depth information, the kind that can provide insight into a firm's long-term operations, profitability and stability. Complex, higher risk decisions call for powerful analytical tools, the kind you'll find in the D&B Report, the cornerstone credit product from Dun & Bradstreet.
The D&B Report provides a solid foundation for evaluating your medium-to-higher risk decisions. Packed with information and analyses, it can help you determine the stability of new or existing customers, assess a firm's operations, make daily credit decisions, plan sales calls and discover business opportunities.
- Learn basic information on a company such as company name, address, phone number, Standard Industrial Classification (SIC), line of business, year started and overall corporate structure. Find out what the business does, number of employees and description of operations.
- Evaluate a company's financial credibility.
- Assess how your customers pay you compared to how they pay their other suppliers and understand your customers' payment habits compared to others in the same industry.
- Get an appraisal of a company's financial strength and credit-worthiness with finance information and the D&B Score.
- Determine if a company is free of legal entanglements or disputes.
Companies of various sizes and industry sectors have used the D&B Report to make important business decisions with high satisfaction. The D&B Report is now available online and easily accessible.
*Information will only be provided if it is available in the D&B Database.