There's no charge to get a D&B D-U-N-S® Number on your own company if you are a D&B subscriber. And it can make it easier for your business associates to do business with you. In fact, some customers demand that their suppliers obtain a D&B D-U-N-S® Number.
D&B D-U-N-S® Numbers are easy to obtain, simple to use and accepted worldwide. A unique nine-digit D&B D-U-N-S® Number can be assigned to each of your business locations. Once you have your company's D&B D-U-N-S® Number, it can:
- Act as a common classifier or identifier for invoices, requisitions, payments, shipping, customs clearance and other business documentation
- Ease communications with your customers
- Link your operation to parent companies, headquarters locations, branches or subsidiaries
Once you D-U-N-S® Number your internal files, D&B D-U-N-S® Numbers can help you:
- Identify cross-selling opportunities within the same corporate family
- Eliminate duplicate file entries and build your own value-added customer and supplier information warehouses
- Implement a common classifier or identifier for invoices, requisitions, payments, shipping, customs clearance and other business documentation
- Reduce operating costs by linking interrelated suppliers and increasing purchasing power
- Tap revenue and customer service opportunities by uncovering prospects and linking related customer accounts to support a "one-customer" view
- Integrate your internal systems by rolling up payables and receivables
You may obtain a D&B D-U-N-S® Number for your company by completing the D&B D-U-N-S® Number Application Form, or click here to contact us.