Score Monitoring Service provides you with an account management tool that allows you to evaluate their entire account base on shifts in risk. It provides you with a review of changes to score, court and collection that have occurred in their portfolio of accounts from one period to the next, enabling you to better manage risk and identify opportunities.
- manage customers risks more efficiently
- determine which customers you need to track more closely
- prioritize where you want to direct your collection efforts
- Significant positive change to score since first monitor
- Significant negative change to score since first monitor
- New court and collection since previous monitor
- Details on each court case and collection action
- Gain an initial understanding of the "risk profile" of their portfolio
- Monitor the distribution of risk and opportunity changes over time
- Benchmark information to identify their higher risk accounts
- Undertake credit and collections actions proactively
With Score Monitoring Service, customers receive on-going updates of changes that occur to your customers, suppliers or prospects. Once you register for Score Monitoring Service, you receive notices of changes made to score, court and collection of your accounts via email. You can choose to receive updates of changes on monthly or quarterly basis.