In addition to the valuable information provided by the D&B Report, the Enhanced Report takes that value one step further by adding more content and functionality to provide you a more holistic view of credit risk.
The D&B Hong Kong Enhanced Report provides an in-depth view of a business by leveraging D&B's predictive indicators; the report tracks the score and payment trend, financial risk classification and industry benchmarking, so giving you an unique insight into the relative performance of a company.
Information on every Enhanced Report includes:
- Core Information as the D&B Report
- Executive Summary for convenient review of key report findings
- Financial Stress Score, based on statistically-driven models, predicting the likelihood of business failure within the next 12 months
- D&B Paydex, Industry Paydex Norm and Trade Experience
- Summarized information on financial performance
- Court and Collection Records
- Current Investigation
- Company history, operations and identification data
- Monthly Payment Trend, which reflects a 12-month trend to Paydex and Industry Median comparison
- Monthly Score Trend, which reflects a 12-month trend to Scores and Industry Median comparison
- Financial Risk Assessment using Risk Class, Financial Stress Percentile and Financial Stress Score for a more comprehensive risk classification
- Financial Stress Norm with industry benchmarking data and comparisons by key demographic groups using Industry, Employee Range and Year in Business