The D&B Report is a solid source of data that can help you perform critical analysis of a business's operations, profitability and stability. Designed to help you evaluate your medium-to-higher risk decisions, the report contains in-depth information that includes: payment experience and financial data to help you make daily credit decisions, plan sales calls and discover business opportunities.
- Executive Summary for convenient review of key report findings
- Financial Stress Score, based on statistically-driven models, predicting the likelihood of business failure within the next 12 months
- D&B Paydex, Industry Paydex Norm and Trade Experience
- Summarized information on financial performance
- Court and Collection Records
- Current Investigation
- Company history, operations and identification data
- Learn basic information on a company such as company name, address, phone number, Standard Industrial Classification (SIC), line of business, year started and overall corporate structure. Find out what the business does, number of employees and description of operations.
- Evaluate a company's financial credibility.
- Assess how your customers pay you compared to how they pay their other suppliers and understand your customers' payment habits compared to others in the same industry.
- Get an appraisal of a company's financial strength and credit-worthiness with finance information and the D&B Score.
- Determine if a company is free of legal entanglements or disputes.
The Financial Stress Score and D&B Paydex, together with the extensive historical information in the report, can help you:
- Assess new credit applications or new vendors
- Monitor existing accounts for credit term adjustments
- Evaluate your customers' ability to pay their bills
- Benchmark your customers' payment habits against those in the same industry