What data is included in the CCRA Report?
- Profile Data :
Company Name, Address, Telephone, Registration Number and Place, Parent Company holding >50% shareholding
- Court Data :
Information on civil suits dating back 2 years from the report date
- Credit Data :
- Number of lending institutions reporting data
- Facility Types and Limits
- Tangible Security (Full, Partial, or Clean)
- Past Due Amounts >60 days*
- Maximum Days Past Due
- Write-off and Recovery Amounts
*Past due payments occurring before 30 Sep 2004 will not be collected. In respect of credit facilities (including hire purchase/ leasing loans) granted to sole proprietorships and partnerships and hire purchase/ leasing loans granted to SME limited companies, only delinquent repayments not settled before 31 January 2008 will be disclosed to CCRA.
How and when will data be updated in the CCRA Report?
Please click here to view and download the Sample Report Guide (PDF 211KB)
Would we know if or when negative data has been reported?
- Data is as of the last calendar day of each month and is submitted monthly by the lending institutions.
- The monthly input files from all lending institutions will be applied to production at the same time.
- For example, data as of 30th September will be available in the report on 1st November
Some SMEs have expressed interest in being alerted whenever their negative credit information is being reported. You can subscribe to this service for a small fee of HK$150 per year.
How do we request a CCRA report?
We will send you an email alert when Past Due, Write-Off, and/or court data is reported to CCRA.
You can order your CCRA report at D&B office in person or by post. The following is a description of the process from report order to delivery:
What should we do if our new credit application was refused by a credit provider after a consideration of our CCRA report?
- SME completes the application form with authorised signature &/or company chop and submits to D&B
- D&B sends the application form to the nominated main lending institution for signature verification
- Subject to proper signature verification, the CCRA Report will be delivered within 5 Business Days by courier or for pick-up
- The per report charge is HK$370.
Please click here to view and download the SME Self-Request and Monitoring Subscription Form (PDF 116KB)
In the case where your new credit application was refused by a CCRA member after a consideration of your company's report, you may obtain a free copy of the report within 1 month of the Refusal Letter upon fulfilling the followings:
|(1)||Proof by way of providing the ORIGINAL Refusal Letter and the copy of Business Registration Certificate.
|(2)||The relevant credit report must have been requested by the CCRA member within 3 months prior to the date of the Refusal Letter.
|(3)||No other free credit reports shall be provided within 1 month of the issue date of the previous free report, even if another Refusal Letter is presented.
|(4)||Free report is sent by courier ONLY. A cross cheque printed with company name of HKD$20.00 payable to "Dun & Bradstreet (HK) Ltd" which should be drawn on a bank in HK.
Upon verification of the document(s) and payment, DBHK will provide the credit report within 3 business days.
Please click here to view and download the Free Report Request Form(PDF 208KB)
If you want to find out more about how to request for your CCRA report, please contact us
Alternatively, click here to provide with your contact details
and a CCRA customer service officer will contact you within the next business day.